The following topics explain some of the features of our Job Board.
What’s Our Hiring Process Like?
You can expect to hear from us by email or phone within two weeks of submitting your application. If selected, you may receive a phone interview, an in-person interview, and/or a trial shift (working interview). From there, you will hear from us to either offer you a position or let you know we are moving forward with other candidates. Our goal is to keep you informed along the way!
You can subscribe to get an email notification when a new job is added.
- Make sure you are logged in to your website account.
- Go to your Control Panel > Job Alert and complete the Job Alert Info form to sign up.
- Enter your name.
- Select the job category you are interested in.
- Enter your email address.
- For City, type Tehachapi and select Tehachapi, California when it appears.
- For Zip Code, enter 93561.
- Select an alert frequency: Daily, Weekly, or Monthly.
- Click the Save button.
Once you’ve set up a job alert, you can unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive them. Just click the Unsubscribe Job Alert button.
Short Listed Jobs
Short List a job sets it as a favorite in your account so you can find it easily. You can enter a comment and rate the job on a scale of 1-5.
You can view all jobs you’ve short listed in your Control Panel > Short Listed Jobs.
The Messages system allows employers to contact you through through the website, and you can reply.
The full thread of each Message is stored in your Control Panel > Messages. You will also receive an email notification when a message is sent to you by an employer.
* If there are other Job Board features you would like an explanation for, please let us know by email with details. We’ll update these FAQs with your topic.